Having already announced Nina Kraviz, Richie Hawtin, Maceo Plex, Daphni, KiNK, Agoria, Kiasmos DJ, Mano Le Tough and Michael Mayer, among others, Reworks compiles a programming with a global approach to sound and acts that range from the legendary to the award winning and the up-and-coming.
We are excited to add to this September’s line up, Laurent Garnier, Recondite, François Kevorkian, Danny Krivit, Joe Clausell as Body & Soul, Rival Consoles, Grandbrothers, Tijana T, Alinka and Blond:ish, putting some additional touches on a deftly curated blend.
The Hellenic electronic scene will be presented vastly with Pollux Rose, Senka and Andreas Athineos joining the line up along with the already announced Future Of Matter, Sworr, Tendts, Ison, Territroy και ArKI. More acts TBA soon.
• Laurent Garnier has been making the planet dance for 30 years. One of the pioneering DJs of the dance music scene returns to Thessaloniki after almost 15 years. There is no question that his much anticipated performance at Reworks 2018 is a great honor and a landmark in the history of the festival.
• Having released a new album and a 6-track EP on Afterlife on the first half of 2018,Recondite returns to Reworks following his astonishing performance during last year’s edition. The berlin-based producer is continuously perfecting his meditative brand of techno and manages to create compositions that are able to move not only feet, but the heart as well.
• Rival Consoles, notable for making synthesizers sound human and atmospheric, is going to give a special sound and visual show, for the first time in Greece, presenting his own universe, akin to a real exploration with electronic atmospheres of the cosmos and licked rhythmic waves.
• Grandbrothers will present for the first time ever their beloved music with an Orchestra especially for Reworks and will perform together with the Symphonic Orchestra of Thessaloniki within the frame of Reworks Agora.
• Reworks welcomes for the first time in Thessaloniki, the iconic Body&Soul, bringing together the three NY House legends, François Kevorkian, Danny Krivit and Joe Clausell.